- Can I do practical or voluntary work in Peru?
- Can I take something with me or send it to Peru?
- Can I visit the children´s restaurants in Peru?
- Does the Ninos Foundation give a presentation about Peru?
- Does the Foundation have an ANBI status?
- Does the Foundation have a CBF control mark?
- How can I make reservations for a room in a Ninos Hotel in Cusco?
- Does the Foundation work with notary acts?
- Does the Foundation have an annual report?
- How am I kept up to date about the projects in Peru?
- Is there a possibility to communicate directly with the children?
- Is it possible to cooperate with the Foundation Ninos Unidos Peruanos?
Can I do practical or voluntary work at the Ninos Foundation?
No, the Foundation in Peru does not work with volunteers or practical workers.
The Ninos Foundation has 80 personnel members, both in the Ninos hotels and in the other Ninos projects. They are all Peruvians and breadwinners. In this way 80 families are provided for.